KAJO ON FB NEWS TWEETS Realty Executives
Untitled
  • Home
  • News & Weather
  • Features
  • On Air
  • Calendars
  • Info
kajo logo
TIMER - TEMPLATE - Place Script between head and body tags - ADD THREE HOURS
North Albertsonís Evacuated because of Smoke; Electrical Problem Repaired & Store Re-Opened
Smoke being generated by a failing air conditioner on the North Albertsonís roof prompted employees to notify Grants Pass Fire and Rescue Thursday afternoon.

A full response from the Department of Public Safety to insure the safety of the citizenry drew plenty of attention.

The store was evacuated until the problem was located and repairs began immediately while the fire department cleared the smoke from the building.

The store is expected to be open now.
Posted on 7/17/14 4:08PM by Chuck Benson