KAJO ON FB NEWS TWEETS Realty Executives
Untitled
  • Home
  • News & Weather
  • Features
  • On Air
  • Calendars
  • Info
kajo logo
TIMER - TEMPLATE - Place Script between head and body tags - ADD THREE HOURS
Christmas Tree Fire Displaces Medford Family
Faulty wiring ignited a live Christmas tree in a Medford home in the 700 block of Nita Lynne last night burning a hole in the floor of the home and consuming all the presents.

The residents returned home to find smoke billowing out of their home and called 911 at 7:26 p.m. Medford fire and rescue units were on the scene in six minutes and rapidly extinguished the flames.

Fire and smoke damage will prevent the family from living in the home until repairs are made.

There were no injuries to firefighters or civilians.
Posted by Chuck Benson